I haven’t posted in a while due to being a little distracted by finding opportunities and adding new features to the Antilobby ecosystem. Here is what I’ve been working on:
The website has received some updates over the past week that caters to the user experience. I have redone all of the graphs to match all of the data located on the data. I am using Models to handle all of the fetchings from the database which has sped up development time and reduced overhead. Some features include: Separate graphs for Public/Private, navigation changes, private session pages, ability to change session privacy settings.
Antilobby Desktop App
I’ve done a lot of tweaks to the app recently and have pushed out an update that fixes an error that had to do with the Windows LockApp. This issue was hard to replicate and observe, nonetheless, I found the reason why Antilobby was getting stuck on counting LockApp and believe it is no longer an issue. We’ll see! In addition to that, I have also added new functionality to the Alerts section: Actions. I have made the ability to use actions –right now only one exists– that allows you to close a certain application after a user-defined period of time. Lastly, I have made the application prefill common time increments so that you don’t need to do any hard math.😋
I know there are some rough edges on the Antilobby app, I aim to have some of them smoothed out over this week, and hopefully, I will be adding another user request.